Thursday, September 24, 2009

AddThis - Sharing http://www.houseparty.com/myparty

Come join us on October 29th as families and friends come together in celebrations across the US to celebrate the Windows 7 Launch!

I will be hosting a party for my friends and family. I choose my party theme to be 'Photo Fun'. There are different themes and your party host will select one appropriate for her themed party. We will be learning all the new features in Windows to make photos great!

My party name is, 'Windows 7 Launch Party - Blast Off, with Photo Phun!'
My phriends and phamily will have a phantastic treat! (no phuns intended! LOL!)

Check out the HouseParty.com web site for more information about this upcoming House Party in your area.


AddThis - Sharing http://www.houseparty.com/myparty

Shared via AddThis


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting to my Blog! I appreciate your comments. They help me to know what's on my readers minds and their interests.
Please make any suggestions on how I can improve this blog to serve your needs!

Tschau!

Mary